Pertanyaan saat melamar kerja
2. Are you a self-starter?
3. Are you a team player?
4. Are you satisfied with your career to date?
5. Do you consider yourself successful?
6. Tell me about your dream job.7. Where do you see yourself five years?
8. Where do you see yourself ten years?
9. How have you grown or changed over the past few years?
10. What five words would you say describe you best?
11. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
12. When have you been most satisfied in your career?
13. Can you work under pressure or within a tight deadline?
14. Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?
15. How do you measure your own performance?
16. How much were you absent from your last job?
17. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
18. Why did you leave your last job?
19. How long have you been looking for a job?
20. How did you prepare for this interview?
21. Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.
22. Describe a time when you had to deal with problem you had with a co-worker.
23. Describe a time when you had to deal with problem you had with a supervisor.
24. Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.
25. Describe a time when you had to work under pressure.
26. Describe a time when you had to face a conflict of interest at work.
27. Describe a time when your work was criticized.
28. Tell me about a suggestion you have made.
29. Tell me about a time when you had to plan and coordinate a project from start to finish.
30. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
31. Describe a time when you had to take initiative.
32. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job.
33. What do you like about your present job?
34. What do you dislike about your present job?
35. What would your co-workers say about you?
36. What would your supervisor say about you?
37. What are the most important rewards you expect in and from your career?
38. What are you looking for in a company?
39. What are you looking for in a job?
40. What are your career goals?
41. What are your long-range goals?
42. What are your short-range goals?
43. What are your strengths?
44. What are your weaknesses?
45. What kinds of people do you like working with?
46. What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with?
47. What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
48. What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
49. What have your achievements been to date?
50. What have you failed to achieve to date?
51. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
52. What have you learned from some of the jobs you have held?
53. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
54. What kind of pressures have you encountered at work?
55. What motivates you to do your best on the job?
56. What parts of a job do you find most satisfying?
57. What parts of a job do you find least satisfying?
58. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
59. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
60. What do you enjoy about this industry?
61. What do you know about this organization?
62. Are you applying for other jobs?
63. Do you know anyone who works for us?
64. Have you ever done this kind of work before?
65. What experience do you have in this field?
66. Do you think you are qualified for this position?
67. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
68. Why have you applied for this particular job?
69. This organization is very different to your current employer, how do you think you are going to fit in?
70. What kind of machines/software can you operate?
71. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
72. Would you be willing to relocate if required?
73. Are you willing to work overtime/nights/weekends?
74. Would you be willing to work as a temporary or contract employee?
75. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
76. What is your salary expectation for this job?
77. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
78. Why should we hire you?
79. Do you have any questions for me?